Terms and Conditions
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and PayPal as methods of payment.
SHIPPING METHOD & FREIGHT CHARGES
1. When your goal arrives at the nearest terminal to your home, the freight carrier will call you by phone to schedule a delivery date. Typically you will hear from the carrier within 3 to 5 business days
once your order has shipped to schedule your delivery date. You will need to be present for the delivery.
2. Delivery is curbside only. This means that the driver is not required to help you move the product into your home.
3. Count the boxes to make sure that you have received the amount of boxes listed on the packing slip.
4. If you notice any damage, please note it on the driver’s copy of the delivery receipt and call our office at 1-844-422-4625. You may be asked to supply pictures of the damaged boxes.
5. If you miss your first delivery appointment, you may be charged a fee for any subsequent delivery attempts.
1. You may cancel your order for a full refund before it is shipped. Please be aware that orders can be shipped as early as the next business day.
2. Returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
3. The merchandise returned must be unused and uninstalled, in the original shipping boxes and packaging, to be eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, used merchandise will not be eligible for a refund.
4. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping fees and any shipping fees incurred by American Eagle Goals for the initial shipment to the customer. We cannot accept collect shipments.Free shipping only applies when the customer keeps the merchandise.
5. Once received and inspected to be in original packaging and new condition, your refund will be processed within 5 business days.
RECEIPT OF ORDER
Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt of merchandise. If a discrepancy exists, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. No claims will be accepted after this time. Please double-check your order carefully, as smaller items are commonly packaged inside larger items.
All merchandise leaving our facility is inspected and in good condition prior to shipment. If you receive a damaged package, please report the damage to the carrier immediately – preferably before they leave your location. Please include pictures of the damaged goods when writing American Eagle Goals. American Eagle Goals is not responsible for filing damage claims with Common Carriers. Damaged merchandise must be
kept in the original packaging pending inspection. Common Carrier – Damage claims must be filed by you with the carrier. Please Do Not Refuse Shipment. This will only delay your receipt of credit or replacement of damaged goods.
Permission must be obtained before returning merchandise for any reason. Please contact American Eagle Goals at 1-844-422-4625 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number. This
number and a copy of the original invoice must be included in your return package. Credit will be issued based on inspection of the returned merchandise.
The customer assumes liability for freight when returning merchandise ordered in error. Returned merchandise must be shipped with all transportation charges prepaid. Merchandise returned C.O.D. will be refused.
The customer has 30 days from the day of receipt to return merchandise. The returned merchandise is subject to a 10% restocking fee. The minimum restocking fee may be revised at our discretion, based on final inspection of the returned merchandise and the circumstances involved.
American Eagle Goals
735 Bacon Street
Indianapolis, IN 46227